QUESTIONS 1 - 5: Complete the notes. Write for each answer: N O MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS
B as ic D e t a il s o f Project E xa m p l e P r e - ph a s e involves selecting rooms & 1 _______ Phas e 1: time needed: 3 day staff involved: Jenna, Marco, & 2 ________ Phas e 2 : time needed: 3________ staff involved: 4 ________ , with assistance from 5 __________
QUESTIONS 6-10: Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
6. The main form of data collection will be
7. To finish in time, the staff will have to
8. The final report will contain
9. The final report will be handed in on the
10. At the end, there will be
QUESTIONS 11-15: Complete the repair schedule. Write the correct letter, A - F, for each answer.
Problems to Fix A Birds in ceiling B Broken windows C Electrical fault D Fallen tree E Leaking roof F Staining on walls
11. Please select your answer A B C D E F
12. Please select your answer A B C D E F
13. Please select your answer A B C D E F
14. Please select your answer A B C D E F
15. Please select your answer A B C D E F
16-20: QUESTIONS Complete the sentences. Write for each answer. NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS Add itional Details Concerning Repairs The stained walls will be painted 16 _______ Extra paint will be left in the 17 ________ The baby birds will be given to a 18 ________ The fallen tree will be used as 19________ The smaller parts of the tree will be put in a 20 ________
QUESTIONS 21 - 2 6: C o m p l e t e t he t a bl e. W r i t e N O MORE THAN T WO W ORDS f or eac h a n s w e r .
S ub j ec t Textboo k Use d C r i ti c i s m o f t his b ook S o c i a l H i s t o r y 2 1 ___________ I t i s 22 ___________ C u l t u r a l S t ud i e s 2 3____________ I t 24 _________ 2 5____________ Governmen t i n A c t i o n I t i s 26 ___________
S Social History C Cultural Studies P Political Theory
27. _________ Steve Please select your answer S C P
28. ___________ David Please select your answer S C P
29. __________Susan Please select your answer S C P
30. __________Olive Please select your answer S C P
QUESTIONS 31-32: Choose the correct letter, A, B, or C.
31. Originally, country towns
32. Now, the problems there
QUESTIONS 33 - 3 5: Choose answers from the list and write the correct letter, THRE E , next to the questions. A-F Which factors are typical of modern farming? THREE
QUESTIONS 36-40: Complete the table. Write for each answer. N O MORE THAN TWO WORDS
P o ss i b l e S o l u t i o n I m p o r t a n t F a c t o r E xa m p l e s t ou r i s m L o c a l s m u s t 36 __________ D a y l e s f o r d are a uses i t s 37__________ u s i n g t h e 3 8___________ is 39________ by its distinctive product must market t he i d ea eff e cti v ely Sheppar t on i s know n f or its 40 ________